Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stay At Home Mom


Exploreum
Originally uploaded by nik_donna.
Well, I finally did it! I am officially a stay at home mom. After much thought and many trips to the pediatrician, we decided that it was best to remove Addison from daycare. I have officially been home with her for four days and I am loving it! I didn't realize how much time I wasn't spending with her until I was spending all my time with her. I have seen huge growth in her verbal skills this week. Her new words this week are: night-night, car, march, come on, and up. I'm pretty sure I heard her say AC too. She is sleeping later and just seems to be happier. Of course her mom is much happier too! Nik actually told me I was a nicer person last Sunday night. This is because I wasn't running around trying to get laundry finished, daycare things ready, lunches packed...etc. My sister came and kept Addison last week and brought her two year old daughter. The girls had a blast together! She got brave and took them to the Exploreum's Wharf of Wonder exhibit that is just for ages 0-5. Here are some pics from their outing!